Chenille Dog Bed - Sherbourne Pillow
- Perfect for dogs who like to stretch out or find climbing into a bed difficult
- Ideal for summer - Mattress design helps cool air circulate
- Stylish design - Perfect for modern or classic interiors
- Colour - Finished in a beautiful neutral taupe colour
- Superior quality - Made using the finest chenille upholstery fabric
- Extra Comfort - Packed with polyester fibre filling to guarantee a warm, comfortable and healthy spot to rest
- Ethically sourced - Real Italian vegetable tanned leather label and carry handles from Tuscan tanneries
- 100% polyester outer and polyester fibre filling
- Removable cover - Machine washable 30°C
- Designed in Great Britain, handmade in Italy
If you were a fan of our Hammersmith pillow bed, you're going to love the new Sherbourne pillow bed. Made from the finest chenille fabric, our Sherbourne is the latest new addition to our contemporary collection. Featuring a wool-like weave that is soft to the touch and packed with recycled polyester fibre filling to encourage a healthy sleeping position, the Sherbourne pillow bed is the perfect choice for dogs who love to stretch out or find climbing into a bed difficult. Available in a beautiful taupe, the Sherbourne's neutral and soft light brown tone will sit wonderfully in both modern or classic interiors. Designed in Great Britain, handcrafted in Italy.
All Ralph & Co pillow beds are designed with a fully removable cover of top grade upholstery fabric. This will allow easy washing and to stay in top condition for many years.
Unzip and place the removable cover into your machine washing at 30° then dry thoroughly in an airing cupboard or against a radiator. Do not tumble dry.
We are so confident in the quality, we offer a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Of course this does not cover teething puppies or dogs who like to chew their beds.
Each bed also features our signature real Italian premium vegetable tanned leather label and carry handles from Tuscan tanneries, for that extra touch and convenience.
We recommend that upon receipt the nest bed is removed from the outer plastic bag and left to rest for 24 hours before use.
L W H
Medium 100cm 65cm 20cm | Springer Spaniel, Beagle, Staffordshire Terrier
Large 120cm 80cm 20cm | Labrador, Dalmatian, German Shepherd, Huskie, Great Dane
I’m so happy with the Chenille bed. The quality is incredible, it’s so comfortable and looks lovely in my home too. My dogs tail has been wagging since it arrived. It’s a nice generous size for her to stretch out on and plenty of cushion. The delivery was very quick too. Really pleased.
Just what a great bed, you can launder the cover and it looks so nice in rge room, its not a dog accessory its an Italian fashion cushion. Its so comfortable Ziggy gets off our bed to sleep on hers, a real result. We have a R &. Co rope collar and after a year it still looks like new. Keep up the good work.
Dog loves it and it looks decent. The cover can be washed which is perfect
The bed is what I expected it to be, however, as yet I haven't been able to coax my dog onto it! It has a removable cover so can be cleaned, and this looks to be hard-wearing.