For UK deliveries, the courier will contact you via mobile or email on the day of delivery to let you know your parcel is coming. They will also confirm delivery in another email to you immediately after delivery has taken place.
If your parcel actually wasn't delivered correctly, you must notify Ralph & Co within 48 working hours of confirmed delivery. You can let us know straight away on email@example.com.
Unfortunately, if there is a problem and we are not notified within 48 hours, although we will do our very best to remedy the issue we will not be held liable for any delays, charges, returns and or losses. This is a 'time is of the essence' clause.
If your parcel has been returned to Ralph & Co due to incorrect postage details supplied by you, we are not able to refund your postage costs. If you qualified for free delivery we reserve the right to deduct £4.95 postage from your payment card to re-send the parcel.
Missing or Damaged Goods
Whilst this almost never happens, if your items arrive missing, damaged or not in a saleable condition, you must notify Ralph & Co within 48 working hours. We are unable to replace or refund such items if they are not reported to us within 48 working hours.
Refunds & Exchanges
We cheerfully accept items back for a refund or an exchange within 30 calendar days from the day you receive your goods from Ralph & Co.
To return something to us for a refund or an exchange, simply locate your Delivery & Returns Form provided in your parcel and complete the information. Please ensure the tags remain attached and items are in a saleable condition. Unfortunately we will not be able to receive any returns with tags removed.
Returns are typically processed within 48 hours and we keep you posted by email.
Please note that postage costs are non refundable under any circumstances other than if the products you have received are faulty.
Items marked as "clearance" are heavily reduced in price and cannot be returned for a refund or an exchange.
Appropriate Use of Products Purchased
It's common sense isn't it? But folks, please take care to only purchase products suitable for both yourself to operate and for your dog to use.
When you buy something from Ralph & Co, you agree to the above statement but also agree that you have understood the product purchased by way of reading our advertised product information correctly and any applicable product packaging. You agree that you are capable to use anything purchased from Ralph & Co.
You agree to check everything in your order has arrived, also to check the items are safe before using them, but that you also agree to notify us of any problems or concerns you have about your purchases within 48 working hours of purchase from us.
We are sorry but we cannot be held responsible for any product damaged by improper use such as chewing or prolonged exposure to sunlight. You must supervise your dog(s) at all times when using any product we supply you.
Here at Ralph & Co, we've done our very best to design a website that's both appealing to the eye, fun to use, informative and accurate. However sometimes we make mistakes and sometimes so do manufacturers who supply us with product information and advice.
We reserve the right to correct any errors as soon as found and where we're permitted by UK/EU law we disclaim all warranties, express or implied terms, advice and descriptions, as to the accuracy of information on this website.
Please do verify our advertised information and customer product reviews before any purchases are made from us by you as we will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury which results from the use of the website or the information it contains.
Placement, Acceptance and Payment
You can use this website (ralphand.co) to request an order with us (Ralph & Co) and naturally you are able to change the contents of your cart at any time before you checkout and make payment for the goods. Sometimes, customers may wish to change something in their order so if you want or need to change your order after this time, please email us as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid disappointment. Unfortunately orders cannot be changed during public holidays and weekends, or after they have been dispatched as your order will be in the hands of the courier.
Being a largely non face to face retail business, we reserve the right to decline or cancel any order placed with us or for any reason at our absolute discretion either before or after payment has been made by you, the customer.
When you make a purchase with Ralph & Co we'll send you an email confirmation of receipt. We're predominantly an online only business and whilst we try our very best to list our inventory as accurately as possible, we can only accept your order and agree the contract of supply when we dispatch your items - this is because we may be out of stock of something you've ordered, or if we think a mistake has been made but we're pleased to say this 'should' never happen.
By purchasing from us you agree that the information you supply to us is accurate and supplied truthfully to the best of your knowledge. Please understand that we cannot be held liable for delivery errors if you have supplied us with incorrect information.
All product images, information and advice is advertised for guidance purposes only, so please keep in mind that product packaging and appearance vary from time to time, but worry not, we do our very best to keep on top of such changes.
If you attempt to purchase more promotional items than is permitted/advertised by us, we reserve the right to remove those extra items from your order or in some cases actually cancel your order with us.
We accept most credit and debit cards in existence. All orders must be paid for before we dispatch your goods to you. Ralph & Co does not store any credit or debit card numbers or other payment details, instead our third party payment services (PayPal and Shopify) handle this for us.
International orders are shipped using a courier partner. You, the customer, are responsible for any VAT/tax payable, duty, handling/processing fees, customs clearance charges and any other non mentioned fees required by the country of importation.
As clever as we are, there is no way for us to predict the destination country's actions, customs rules, regulations and laws, so please research this before your purchase from us and be prepared to meet these said costs. We cannot be held liable for any costs, mistakes (if yours) or return fees.
Nothing within Ralph & Co's Terms & Conditions, or elsewhere on our website, will affect your statutory rights and will only apply to the extent permitted by law.
Our Intellectual Property
Please be advised that the entire contents of this website (ralphand.co) comprises of original material created by Ralph & Co or other third parties.
We proactively work to stop, pursue and in some cases prosecute those persons and organisations that choose to copy and/or reproduce any part of our website (ralphand.co) without the express written permission of the CEO of Ralph & Co.
We use specialist software to detect IP theft such as image copying and plagiarism. It may take us time but we will catch you and we will pursue you for costs and damages.
If you have stolen any of our intellectual property contained on this website, we reserve the right to instigate immediate legal proceedings against the offending party without notice. We reserve the right to issue the relevant ISP on whose servers the offending material is hosted with a Copyright Claim Pursuant to the DMCA using the OCILLA procedures.
We take the theft of our original work very seriously and would draw to your attention it is protected under UK copyright law. Please note we always sue for compensation if any part of our website, design, product images, product descriptions or any other original content is used by others without said permissions.
Any such companies, organisations or individuals that copy or reproduce our original content without said permission will be deemed to have stolen our intellectual property and infringed international copyright law.
If you have used any original intellectual property from Ralph & Co without said permissions, you hereby agree to pay a fee of £1,000 (ex VAT) directly to Ralph & Co, per item you have used.
We do sell commercial licences to the use of our images to overseas retailers at a cost of £5,000 (ex VAT) per 10 images so if this is of interest please get in touch.
Competition - Win £100 to spend at Ralph & Co
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to anyone over the age of 18. UK residence only. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Contest Rules (the “Official Rules”) and Ralph & Co's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Competition. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Timing: The competition begins on Thursday 21st May 2020 at 11am GMT and ends at 12pm GMT on Tuesday 2nd June 2020 (the “Competition Period”).
- To enter the free prize draw simply answer the question on the entry form found on the Ralph & Co website and fill out your name, address and email. No purchase necessary.
- There is one prize as detailed: £100 voucher to spend online at ralphand.co.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. By entering the competition, you signify your agreement with these terms and conditions. One winner will be picked at random at midday GMT on Tuesday 2nd June 2020 and notified by email.
- By entering the competition, you are given the option to receive emails from Ralph & Co. You have the option to opt out at any point.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize (as noted above) will be announced to the winner within 7 days of winning.
- Only one entry per person.
- Two attempts to contact the winner will be made after which a new winner will be drawn. Up to two winners will be contacted before the prize is forsaken. Winners must respond to the promoter within a day of being contacted. Winners that respond after that period will not be eligible for the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw a prize entry if it is felt that it has been in any way fraudulently entered.
- By giving us your email address in connection with the Promotion, you agree that Ralph & Co may use your email address to contact you for administrative purposes relating to this Promotion. Ralph & Co will keep your personal information safe and will not disclose it to anyone else. You may ask us to contact you at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.