Size 30 (w 2cm) | To fit neck size 19cm - 25cm | Toy Breeds, Small Puppies
Size 35 (w 2cm) | To fit neck size 24cm - 30cm | Chihuahua, Yorkshire Terrier
Size 40 (w 2cm) | To fit neck size 29cm - 35cm | Miniature Dachshund, Border Terrier
Size 45 (w 2cm) | To fit neck size 34cm - 40cm | French Bulldog, Cocker Spaniel
Size 50 (w 2.5cm) | To fit neck size 35cm - 43cm | Springer Spaniel, Cockapoo
Size 55 (w 2.5cm) | To fit neck size 40cm - 48cm | Labrador, German Shepherd
Size 60 (w 2.5cm) | To fit neck size 45cm - 53cm | Bull Mastiff, Great Dane
**Breed size is only a guide and we recommend measuring your dogs neck for
- The perfect match to our Sherbourne Chenille Dog Bed (Nest & Pillow)
- Stylish & hardwearing - Designed using a beautiful mix of the finest upholstery fabric (light brown) and soft Italian nubuck leather (brown)
- Ethically sourced - Vegetable tanned Italian leather from Tuscan tanneries
- New sizes added - 7 sizes available for most breeds
- Italian buckles - Strong and weather resistant
- Beautiful texture - Soft to wear
- Easy to clean - wipe down
- Designed in Great Britain, handmade in Italy
Matching beds, leads and poo bag holders also available (sold separately)
Introducing the Sherbourne - one of our newest designs to join the fabric & leather range and the perfect pairing to our Sherbourne Chenille nest or pillow dog beds. This new dog collar is designed using one of our favourite and most popular combinations - luxury Italian leather with premium quality upholstery fabric.
Our new range of fabric & leather collars are available in a choice of soft and neutral tones to blend beautifully on all coats. Not only will they look wonderfully stylish on your dog, they are made using extra strong internal webbing, buckles and fixings. Providing a stylish and durable collar for every day.
The Sherbourne fabric & leather dog collar features a 'soft to the touch' light brown fabric with a contrasting brown Italian nubuck leather buckle.
Matching leads and poo bags are also available (sold separately).
**Our fabric & leather collars are not recommended for prolonged exposure to water**