Chenille Dog Bed - Sherbourne Nest
- Perfect for dogs who like to curl up and feel protected
- Stylish - Designed to look beautiful in your home
- Colour - Finished in a beautiful neutral taupe colour
- Superior quality - Made using the finest chenille upholstery fabric which guarantees the bed will maintain its shape after many years of use.
- Reversible inner cushion - Matching coloured fabric on one side and a super luxurious faux fur on the other for ultimate comfort
- Extra padding - To guarantee a warm, comfortable and healthy spot to rest
- Ethically sourced - Real Italian vegetable tanned leather label and carry handles from Tuscan tanneries
- 100% polyester outer and recycled polyester fibre filling
- Non slip base
- Easy to clean - Machine washable (30°) or hand wash / wipe down.
- Designed in Great Britain, handmade in Italy
Made from the finest chenille fabric, our Sherbourne nest bed is a new addition to the contemporary collection. The new 'soft to the touch' upholstery fabric in a wool-like weave, is combined with a new luxury faux fur to create a wonderfully cosy space for your dog to snooze in comfort. Available in a beautiful taupe, the Sherbourne's neutral and soft light brown tone will sit wonderfully in both modern or classic interiors. Designed in Great Britain, handcrafted in Italy.
With a reversible and removable inner cushion to curl up on, plus cosy sides for resting tired heads, all Ralph & Co nest beds are packed full of recycled polyester fibre to encourage a healthy sleeping position (perfect for dogs who like to curl up and feel protected whilst they sleep) whilst the top grade upholstery fabric ensures it remains extremely tough and hard wearing.
The full nest bed and cushion can be placed inside the washing machine on a 30° wash (size permitting), or for a quick refresh, pop the removable inner cushion into the washing machine on the same temperature and wipe down the bed, leaving to dry. This will allow your bed to stay in top condition for many years. We are so confident in the quality, we offer a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Of course this does not cover teething puppies or dogs who like to chew their beds.
Each bed also features our signature real Italian premium vegetable tanned leather label and carry handles from Tuscan tanneries, for that extra touch and convenience.
Size Guide : If you have purchased one of our Ralph & Co beds from an earlier collection, kindly note our new sizes may differ as we improve our range. Therefore please pay attention to the sizes in centimetres to help you select the correct size.
X.Small | 50cm x 40cm x 18cm (Sleeping space: 30cm x 25cm) | Toy Breeds, Puppies
Small | 63cm x 50cm x 20cm (Sleeping space: 40cm x 30cm) | Border Terrier, Minature Dachshund, Yorkshire Terrier, Chihuahua
Medium | 70cm x 60cm x 25cm (Sleeping space: 45cm x 40cm) | Cavalier King Charles, Pug, French Bulldog, West Highland Terrier
Large | 85cm x 70cm x 25cm (Sleeping space: 50cm x 46cm) | Springer Spaniel, Cockerpoo, Beagle, Staffordshire Terrier, Cocker Spaniel
XLarge | 100cm x 85cm x 25cm (Sleeping space: 70cm x 60cm) | Golden Retriever, Visla, German Shepherd, Labrador
Please note: All of our nest beds are made using fabric and are filled with fibre. The sizes mentioned are the measurements that each bed is cut to and once filled, may slightly vary due to this very nature. We would kindly advise you to allow your bed to settle into its full shape once unpacked.